Tuesday, June 28, 2022

IUNIK Propolis Vitamin Synergy Serum Review

 Assalamualaikum dan selamat pagi


Hari ni 28 Jun 2022 and we are now counting days to celebrate Eid Adha. There are so much rumors that we will celebrate it on Saturday but no need to spread the rumors. Let the authorities do their job. They will observe the moon, if they see the new moon with their calculation, then they will announce the date. We just need sit back and relax.


Today's entry is about one serum that I still use. I rarely use it not because I do not like it but just because I am to lazy to do the skin routine. I bought this because my friend said his wife's skin getting better using propolis serum. But I am not getting the same brand instead I bought brand that I can in shopee and the price is much cheaper I think. I am not sure whether you have heard about this brand or not, it is IUNIK. I think most probably seen it in shopee app just like me. Hahahaha. I have not heard this brand before but I found it in Shopee app and I wanted to try it. If it suit then I just need to use it until the last drop. Hahahaaha.


The packing 


The bottle made from glass



Colour of the serum


The ingredients
- Propolis Extract (main ingredient)
- Hippophae Fruit Extract
- Water
- Glycerin
- Butylene Glycol
- Rosa Damascena Flower Water (a type of rose)
- Niacinamide

I just stated the ingredients I found that I like up to niacinamide because there are so much more ingredients. I will not list all the ingredients because this main ingredient already enough to say that this serum is good. All of you know propolis is good for health as well as for skin. It helps to give more hydration to skin, cleanse the pores, lighten acne scars, lighten the skin and moisturize. Niacinamide also good for skin enlighten.


How to use
Please follow this step
1. Cleanser
2. Toner
3. Serum (on the 3rd step on your daily routine - can be used day and night)
4. Moisturizer


Product claim
- as a powerful calming
- nourishing & brightening
- wrinkle care


My Verdicts
- moisturize my skin
- my skin feels a bit plump
- reduce sunburn
- no breakout
- cheap


Rating 💙💙💙


Repurchase? MAYBE

Okay, goodbye for now

bai bai 👋👋

 

0 komen:

Post a Comment

 
Top