Thursday, August 12, 2021

Serum Review - SOMEBYMI Yuja Niacin Blemish Care Serum


Hello peeps
Salam Maal Hijrah 1443
What's up? How you been doing lately? Still stuck at home? Yeah, me too

Banyak sangat kes lately. Dah mencecah 20k. Saya pon tak tahu nak buat macam mana. Saya hanya kekal duduk di rumah dan hanya keluar sekiranya ada keperluan. So moral of the bebelan is STAY HOME, STAY SAFE


Entry kali ini berkisahkan produk yang dah lama dipasaran cuma saya yang baru pakai. I have been searching for face serum and still searching for the best. Too many products in the market dan saya pun dah rambang mata.


Memperkenalkan SERUM YUJA NIACIN from SOME BY MI


Front View 
Back View
(The list of ingredients)

Front View

(It came with 50ml so it with last for 2 months approximately)

Back View         

Clear bottle to show you how the texture look like



Bahan Utama

YUJA Extract 82.5%
Niacinamide 5%

Apa itu yuja? Yuja is a citrus plant same goes with lemon, lime and orange. It widely cultivate in East Asia so no wonder la you never find this fruit in Southeast Asia. Yuja kaya dengan vitamin C so it believed to help brightening skin and reduce the marks especially for acne.

Niacinamide pula untuk hydrate skin, treat pigmentation, reduce redness and many more

The Texture is like clear gel and easily spread to my face.


REVIEW


PROS

  • Murah
  • No breakout
  • Fade acne scars
  • Wajah tidak kelihatan berminyak
  • Even it citrusy but it does not irritate my skin 
CON
  • Tidak mencerahkan kulit pon


Repurchase? MAYBE

Rating ⭐⭐⭐

UPDATE

My friends told me that my face looked glowing and bright during video call. I did not notice it but people around me told me so. Not one but a few people. So you better purchase it because this thing works.











0 komen:

Post a Comment

 
Top