Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Product Review - INNISFREE Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask

Assalamualaikum

Happy September


I have large pores with whiteheads and blackheads problem so I decided to google some 
product to solve my problem or in other word to minimize my problems. So I ended up with Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Clay Mask and since I live in Terengganu, I need to purchase it from online store. For those who stay outside from KL and Selangor, you can buy it from Hermo. Jangan bimbang sebab produk yang dijual adalah 100% original and the prices are cheaper from the Innisfree store.  The important part is buy 2 you will get free shipping. Tapi bahagian yang tak berapa seronoknya sebab produk-produk yang dijual sangat limited so once you see it available  just click buy or else you have to wait before the product being restocked. For more infomation, you need to click Hermo Malaysia

I have purchased Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask






You can see from the packing, the cube pack box made of recycled paper and it printed from soy ink. The jar need to be returned to Innisfree store. Cool!!. They applied Green Philosophy where they promise to preserve and protect nature by taking the time to give back to the Earth. 

4 Free System
-Free from mineral oil
-Free from animal-originated ingredients
-Free from artificial fragrances 
-Free from imidazolidinyl urea

Claims
-Remove sebum
-Brighten Tones
-Trouble care




Direction After cleansing and refining skin with toner, gently smooth over entire face, avoiding the eye and lip area. Rinse off with lukewarm water after 15 minutes. (Use 1-2 times per week)

I have used it for 3 weeks but I have not noticed any different. Maybe I have to wait a little longer to get the result. This product is good for oily skin but I am not sure for dry skin.

Likes
-Green concept
-Natural ingredient
-Control sebum
-Does not break out
-Last Long (4-5 months)
-leaves skin smooth to touch

Dislike
-Does not contract pores
-Does not remove blackhead and whitehead
-Does not come with spatula


Repurchase  No

I need to finish this jar before I consume another version of volcanic pore clay mask that is Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask because it claim to minimize pores. 

You are welcome to follow me on instagram @alwaniehashim

4 komen:

 
Top