Thursday, February 4, 2016

Product Review - LANEIGE BB Cushion Pore Control

Assalamualaikum

Alahai rajin pulak hari ini

Hey! Today I am reviewing Laneige BB Cushion (Pore Control). I bought 23 Sand Beige because I thought it is suit for my skin colour. I bought it from Hermo where I bought all my Korean products. You can also refer to my previous review innisfree jeju volcanic pore



Brand
Laniege

Product name
BB Cushion (Pore Control)

Price
RM 145.00 (comes with refill pack)

Shade
#23 Sand Beige



Have you seen any brand of foundation from outside of Korea with this type of packaging?
I do not think so
I saw it for my first time in Korean Drama
I wanna buy it
Why?
Because I want to look flawless like them
Ahaks~~hahaha

I have been using it almost 3 to 4 months and currently using my refill pack. I thought they do not give the sponge but they did it. No wonder their price is expensive

Sob~sob~

But it is not that expensive since it comes with refill pack. So it will last for 6-8 months (I guess)


Mirror, Mirror on the packing
Tell me the prettiest girl in the world




Pore Control!!
It is good for people who have large pores just like me
But it does not mean that others cannot buy it
You are welcome to buy it..hahaha

It is high in SPF (but I think most of Korean foundation comes with SPF50)
High in SPF means that it has more protection from UV
UV can harm our skin that can lead to sunburn and aging (OMG)
PA+++ is good to give more protection to our skin from UV
With high in SPF and PA+++ mean it is good for me who live in Malaysia where only have two seasons (rainy and summer)

I definitely will buy it again but next time I would like to try IOPE BB Cushion
What I like most is it does not give me breakout
Maybe it is suit for me

The result is



Thanks for reading
Bai~~

Kindly read my previous post

Thanks again

You are always welcome to follow me on instagram : AlwanieHashim



0 komen:

Post a Comment

 
Top